Australian Company of Performing Arts does not just offer general classes, we offer the opportunity to advance your training further with our performance and competition teams.
Train more specialised in dance, vocal and drama weekly while creating a repertoire of routines in a diverse range of styles. Annually our performance and competition teams compete at a range of dance based competitions including Get the Beat, SASDS, Evolution, to name a few.
Not only do these students get a varied education, but they also are experiencing the arts in a realistic light, something exclusive only to ACPA.
- Learning commercial dance routines at a high pace
- Dance routines are not limited to one style - includes elements of Hip Hop, Jazz, Tap, Ballet etc
- Extensive Musical Theatre training - in particular for our end of year production
- Vocal lessons - learning how to harmonise and sing within a group environment
- Drama lessons - working with scripts, stage presence
- Tuition in how to work with cameras, using a microphone
- MC work
- Performance Training
- Boost's self confidence
- Great overall education in being a performer - EXCLUSIVE TO ACPA!
- Preparation for entering the professional industry
- Great performance opportunity
- Taught by a top teaching staff
- Low cost in comparison to lessons at other dance schools in Adelaide
- Opportunity to travel interstate with our company and be educated further
- Great for brain development
- Interactive, fun and healthy environment