ACPA Performance Teams
Australian Company of Performing Arts does not just offer general classes but also allows students to train in all three facets of the performing arts. Talent Company, one of our performance teams, train in dance, vocal and drama weekly, creating a repertoire of routines to entertain the public at various corporate events here in Adelaide. Whether it be birthday parties, performances at the Entertainment Centre or in Rundle Mall, Talent Company can be seen anywhere.
Our performance teams, are not only getting a varied education, but are also experiencing the arts in a realistic light, something exclusive only to ACPA.
- Learning commercial dance routines at a high pace
- Dance routines are not limited to one style - includes elements of Hip Hop, Jazz, Tap, Ballet etc
- Extensive Musical Theatre training - in particular for our end of year production
- Vocal lessons - learning how to harmonise and sing within a group environment
- Drama lessons - working with scripts, stage presence
- Tuition in how to work with cameras, using a microphone
- MC work
- Performance Training
- Boost's self confidence
- Great overall education in being a performer - EXCLUSIVE TO ACPA!
- Preparation for entering the professional industry
- Great performance opportunity
- Taught by a top teaching staff
- Low cost in comparison to lessons at other dance schools in Adelaide
- Opportunity to travel interstate with our company and be educated further
- Great for brain development
- Interactive, fun and healthy environment